Sunday, October 3, 2010

My second post...still to myself. Sigh....

Trying to make some little crafts that I might be able to sell. Halloween things for now and we'll see how it goes. Christmas is more my thing. I work at Chester's Flowers in Utica NY and I like my job a lot. I'm allowed room for creativity and I know that a lot of people don't get that in the workplace so I feel lucky. I do believe that was a run on sentence..big time. I'm going to give a 20 minute little presentation to a group of ladies in November. Still trying to think of something that will keep their interest and be fun and last 20 minutes. Oh if I only had followers...: )  They would help me. 

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for your comment on my tin foil backsplash, i used regular tin foil. Don't worry about being different than other bloggers, not all of us are stay at home moms, but we all love craftiness and thrifty ideas. Keep posting and link up to the parties out there and you'll get some followers. Cheers-Marjorie

    ReplyDelete