Saturday, October 2, 2010

My First Post...to myself!

I'm writing to myself I suppose. That's okay, one has to start somewhere.

  I spend too much time scouring the web, finding so many great ideas! 
I found one blog one day and it went from there. I read several every day and I get so much inspiration from all the wonderfully artistic and creative people out there. I thank every single one of them. Sometimes I get a tiny idea or a whole slew of them, sometimes I just get to share lovely views of others homes, their families and their creations. I've been able to see pictures of places I'll most likely never see and I feel like I almost know some of the posters from all the terrific stories. I find a LOT of humor on here as well!!
  It's easy to imagine being friends with a lot of the women I admire. For now, I took the first step by starting a blog. I'm trying to crawl into the 21st century. Slowly, very. 

No comments:

Post a Comment